Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nov 26, 2008
12:30 pm

As the days go by we should be prepared that Ate Anicia's condition will fluctuate between good and bad news. We should always temper our emotions as we go through this journey.
The latest is that Anicia has a fever brought about by what the Dr's think is early stages of pneumonia. They have done a culture to see what is going on - as of this time the result of that culture has not come back.
Her ICP is a bit elavated but the Dr's feel this may have something to do with her current condition. Otherwise, all things are stable.
Buddha is scheduled to visit the hospital today. We will try to keep you informed as information passes.

2 comments:

  1. I heard the news from overseas 5 days ago. I never heard nor knew she was here in the Bay Area. The last time I saw her was lare 1980s when she visited me while I was moving into my new Westlake Village Apartments. We celebrated that night and all I keep remembering now is her BIG smiles and laughter! I'd like to reconnect/visit her. Can someone please lemme know how? You can reach me at my cell number (510) 331-0322 or email: alyne_vp@yahoo.com
    My heartfelt prayers are with you Anicia ~ Always Arleen Pena ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene,
    This is Jimvi, Anicia's sister. I will email you so we can connect.

    ReplyDelete