Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb. 18, 2008

It was a fun day. Sharon, Keith, Karina and I visited Anicia. Of course, Rodge joined us as well. I think Mark, Megan and Kailani followed towards the evening. I brought her a jumbo deck of cards from Las Vegas. We played recognizing the numbers. It was fun. We practiced counting.

She finished her meal fast. She sure didn't loose her appetite, making up for the time she was not able to eat!

Doctor's visit was fine. Doctor's were very happy with her progress. Bone flap will be put back in about 3 months.

I called Mike our cousin to talk to Anicia. The laughter was priceless! Mike and family will come in the summer to visit Anicia. She also enjoyed Cheetos...

Thank you for your prayers. Please keep on praying.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anicia ~ I'm glad to catch-up and read all your latest developments, since i last visited 12/21/08. Spring 2009 semester has started last month, and i find myself, as usual, a busy bee and energizer bunny...LoL! Taking 8 units and expecting to graduate this May from a Biotech/BioMfg program. Besides, the schoolwork of course there's a full-time job! So, i missed your birthday last 2/13, belated my dear ole friend. It seems you're in a nursing home now? I'll get with your 2 sisters and cya soon! Keep on smiling :) WOW! I always think of you and & pray for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anicia,

    Talking, standing, laughing, eating already!!!!
    Wow!!! It sounds like you're on your way to a
    full recovery. We're so glad ..... we'll continue to pray for your full and complete
    recovery.

    Aloha,
    Rene, Marky and Gaby.

    PS Hi Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Jesus!!!

    We visited you yesterday. Mom, Tito Jun, Tita Millet and I all went, grabe the it was pouring rain but everything is worth it just to see you. Ate Jim gave you a haircut you look so much younger hehehe...Hey hurry up and get well with 2 weddings to attend Connie and Cholo este Ernie and Elaine Acosta...Love you...Miss you.

    See yeah later!!

    Love,
    Jun, Buds and Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ate Anicette,
    Sorry, I cannot come. I told Ate Jimvi, kasi I can make up my hrs. kasi our office is closed. At least Connie, Rachel, Ate Jimvi & Rodge. I miss you so much...But at least I saw you on Sunday w/ Ate Jimvi & Carmen sarap ng misua ni Carmen no. Ang ganda ng hair cut mo.
    Ate Jimvi, did it so fast & its really nice. After that they gave u bath & cut your nails. Lalo kang mukang bata. Love you & miss u.
    love,
    sharon,eric,kristina,luis & baba

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD MORNING JESUS!!!

    How are you na??? I heard that your doing well and loved the sotanghon ate jim brought you. Keep it up. Get well Ill see you this weekend...MWAH!!!

    Love,
    Jun Buddha and Kids

    ReplyDelete