Monday, February 9, 2009

Feb. 8, 2009

Anicia is definitely improving. She can say almost all our names already. She continues to learn to talk and eat at least 80% of what is asked of her to eat. Sometimes, she makes faces but she still tries to finish her food as much as she can. Really determined to get the feeding tube off!

She had a manicure and pedicure done... care of Buds... Soon, we will have her hair cut...

She is improving everyday. Thank you so mcuh for all your prayers... Please keep on praying, it is working!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ate Anicette,
    Its so nice to see you again. I was w/ Mommy saturday to visit you. Your watching ice skating & when Kenny G was playing I was telling mom how you move your hands like you want to dance. Its so funny when mom got you all the balloons the look on your face. Your just smiling & smiling. We got lost going home ano bayan were in Lodi thank god to Ate Jimvi she gave us instructions of course si mommy ginawa rin yung gusto ya. I called Eric also finally I drove bec mommy is really tired. We got home almost 7:30. Then Sunday I went w/ Mommy again Tita Milette, Tito Jun & Buda. You got all the massage again & buda clean cut your nails. They're all happy when you sing your abc's & count. But most of all ang lakas mong kumain bilid ako sayo.
    See you again... I miss you already...
    Sana malapit kalang dito. So i can always visit you. Your always in my mind & I always pray for you...God is listening to all our prayers. If you ask her when her birthday she will tell you feb. 13 then feb 14... Then she will give you a big smile. love you so much...
    love,
    sharon,eric,kristina & luis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi inch... advanz happy birthday 2u!!! we r all glad that yr therapy works so kip up d gud work... love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ate,

    Dang girl if you weren't just talking up a storm with me when me and meg came to visit you the other night. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears with everything you were saying even though you kept getting distracted by the TV...LOL I love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete