Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jan. 14, 2009

Long day for Anicia today. Doctors decided they will drain... She has been wanting to talk but nothing comes out, imagine that! Doctors says a lot of the fluid is sitting on the speech side of her brain so they finally decided to do the procedure. ctscan in the morning, then she was brought to the OR at 1 p.m. She went to OR room #5 at 2. Doctors told us procedure was done around 4:30 and everything went well, but they had to do another ctscan to make sure everything is okay. There was a waiting list to do ctscan, oh my... so after everything was said and done, Anicia is finally back to her room at 8:15 p.m. We didn't stay very long because she looked really tired. I hope she was able to get some rest.

Thank you for all your prayers. We hope, with this procedure, this will the beginning of her speech come back. Please keep on praying...

4 comments:

  1. Ate Anicette,
    ang kulit mo all you did is touched your head. I'm trying to put you to sleep like a baby when I open my eyes your the one laughing. I'm so happy your still the same I talked to Rodge, Ate Jimvi thank God everything went well. I cannot sleep because of you. But Rodge always tell me you have to have faith. Connie came she was asking me if i want to smoke I told her I cannot bec you keep touching your head. I'll keep praying for you. I called Ate Jimvi to update her & I told her to tell Jojo thank you for everything. His very very nice can you imagine we met him when were our teenagers years. His just wonderful husband to Ate Jimvi & very understanding.
    Dont forget to watch Csi last episode na I already called Rodge & told him what channel.
    I miss you already. Eric, Kristina & Luis says hi hopefully this weekend they can come. Take care........love you so much....
    love,
    sharon,eric,kristina,luis & baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news that anicette is already making kulit..We keep thinking of you here in NY

    MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. we continue to keep her in our thoughts, hope you are all doing well also! let us know the progress....

    love,
    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ate Anicette,
    It's so nice to see you again. I'm asking where is Rodge you just told me he went home and you keep on telling me home, home. Kristina & Luis was so excited to see you also. Mom, Tito Jun & Tita Milette w/ us your so funny when tita milette was saying Elaine was getting married. You just start laughing when were all joking you will be the flower girl. You just start laughing talagang halakhak miss na miss ko na yung tawa mo. Buda, Sylvester, Hannah, Dj & Josh came also we all took pictures w/ you.
    I'm so happy to see... kasi you keep on improving everyday I'm very thankful to God he always listening to all our prayers. I'll see you again I just called Rodge he told me your watching Csi again. He told me you start drinking water & eating jello. It's Luis & Jojo's Birthday today & of course it's Obama's inaguration day. miss na miss na kita..
    love,
    sharon,eric,kristina,luis & baba

    ReplyDelete