Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan. 24, 2009

It was early when we left. Anicia was still asleep when we arrived. Then the therapist came. There was movement in Anicia's right leg, how cool is that! OMG I was in tears, not only once but when the therapist asked her. Ok don't get carried away, it was with a little help from the therapist but this is the beginning. It was long way to Sacramento but it was so worth it!!!

Roger also said that last Thursday, when they were watching TV, Anicia just put her right arm on her chest to elevate it. Roger got so excited and asked her to do it again. But Anicia just smiled. The doctor said, you will see these things happen when you least expect it. If she is not thinking about it, it can happen. It is a regular thing now when you talk to her on the phone, she says "hi".

Thank you so much for your prayers. But please, keep on praying.

2 comments:

  1. Ate Anicette,
    How wish I can see you soon. Sobrang miss na miss kita. I always think about you. Sometimes I feel I neglect my responsibilities but I know Eric, Kristina & Luis knows how I really missed you. Guess what I gave directions to go there when I was with mommy, tito jun & tita milette bilid ka ba sa akin. I even drove going home because Mommy was tired already. Pretty soon I will drive there but for now I need to practice. Kristina will help me. I just talked to Rodge he said his on his way to see you. I told him if your here in San Francisco Hospital no promblem Connie, Rachel, Buda, Mom & Ate Jimvi can visit you any time you always have one of us. But your in Sacramento now it's really far.
    After we visit you Ate Jimvi & Jojo had little party at their house. Everybody was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello love!
    i came to visit on saturday with tita jimvi mom and grandma. you're i sac now and its alot further.
    tita jimvi was teaching me the routes to get there and back so i can drive mom out to see you whenever.
    it was nice seeing you again! you movied your right leg which is really good. and and and! i wanted to thank you for helping me , you bought a box of chocolate to help me fundraise for a free prom ticket.
    i think you should get better and be my date.! ya? ya! sooooo we can match and everything. haha uncle jun jun wants you to be my date but, id rather have you mrs party animal. lol shhh. dont tell uncle jun haha.
    well ill see you soon. mom wants me to drive this weekend. so we'll see.
    rest upp tita.
    LOVE YOUUUU!!

    <3 krystina

    ReplyDelete